careers: Part Time Marketing Coordinator
We are hiring a part-time Marketing Coordinator. Flexible on-site days, times and hours! If this sounds good, and you’re ready to join a small creative agency, please apply!
Part-Time Marketing Coordinator
- Located near our Roselle, IL office
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Campaign support: write, implement and manage each new business development campaign
- Marketing automation: Active Campaign, Mailshake, Zapier, and other automation tools TBD
- Inbound marketing: blog setup and ongoing topic ghostwriting, SEO, and paid campaign writing and management
- Outbound marketing: Email and Newsletter writing and management
Team Frey is looking for a part-time, on-site Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team!
Do you enjoy tackling diverse marketing projects and initiatives? Are you a pro at creating content that supports marketing funnels? Is the best part of your day optimizing conversion rates that helps drive leads and grows business? This may be the role for you!
Among some of your day-to-day responsibilities, you’ll organize and write digital content for various projects, plan and implement SEO strategies, manage and optimize top-of-funnel acquisition strategies, and support Frey’s internal marketing efforts around client acquisition.
The hours would preferably be in-office with lots of flexibility around days and times, but we are open to any arrangement for the right marketing person! At the onset of the work, we expect 16-24 hours of work per week.
If this sounds good, and you’re ready to join a small agency with ambitious plans and love what you do, we want to hear from you! Be sure to include a cover letter and let us know how you’ve delivered results in past roles for your colleagues and clients.
Full bar with beer on-tap at all times