Robert R. McCormick Foundation
Enhancing and unifying the digital brands of one of the largest foundations in the heart of the U.S, The Robert R. McCormick Foundation.
A Frey Design client for many years, The Robert R. McCormick Foundation – a Chicago treasure dedicated to fostering communities of educated, informed and engaged citizens – originally asked our team to develop a digital catalog for one of their key assets, The First Division Museum.
After delivering the project on time and on budget, while also exceeding expectations, we were tasked with completing the design and development of cantigny.org, which had stalled with another agency. Most recently, we designed and developed a custom, interactive, web-based kiosk program. We’ve become an ongoing partner of the Foundation, actively identifying ways to elevate and support digital marketing for all the Foundation’s important assets and programs.
what we did
- Brand Strategy
- Conceptual Development
- UI/UX Design
- Web Design & Development
- Application Design & Development
Highlights & Result
- Custom, web-based digital artifacts catalog (design and development) for First Division Museum
- Refreshed design and development of cantigny.org
- 10% increase in web user visit session duration and a decreased bounce rate since the launch of cantigny.org
- 27% increase in web user visit session duration and a 15% decreased bounce rate since the launch of fdmuseum.org