Illinois Public Pension Fund Association
Strategically advancing the existing and new brands of a leading Illinois-based association that manages more than $18 billion in pension assets.
The Illinois Public Pension Fund Association (IPPFA) – the primary education provider for public pension fund trustees in Illinois – initially tasked Frey Design with rebuilding their brand from the ground up.
The project included a new logo design, gated website platform to securely house trustees’ private assets, and more. Thrilled with the results, IPPFA then asked us to design and execute a new brand for their parent company. Most recently, they’ve charged our team with creating a third website and brand for the organization.
what we did
- Brand Strategy
- New Business Development Strategy
- Visual Identity
- Branding Systems
- New Business Development Design
- Web Design & Development
- Digital Marketing”
Highlights & Result
- A gated membership portal developed to deliver private and secure assets in as few as two clicks
- An events management engine that helps members quickly find and register for events
- An ID program that unifies all IPPFA brands
- An automated membership application process